Thursday, December 15, 2011

Three Things Thursday

I ran 2 miles Wednesday night, and it was glorious. 2 mi, 21:51. 10:55 pace. Interesting....

My mom has been visiting, so instead of resting my Jerk Shin last weekend, I spent 4 days playing tourist and showing off all the glorious reasons I live in SoCal...

1. Hiking... We spent Friday afternoon hiking at Caspers Wilderness Park
Photobucket

2. The Beach!! Saturday afternoon was spent tide pooling in Laguna Beach...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Best of three attempts.....
null

null

3. And Sunday? Joshua Tree. I adore this place.
null

null

null

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE Joshua Tree! Been there three or four times now and never get sick of it. You live in an awesome locale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I must visit soon...oh wait I am! :D
    Wait is the shin being a jerk again? Please say no.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great way to spend a weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joshua Tree makes me think of U2.

    Great family pictures. Really, Christmas card awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to get out to Joshua Tree. It's only 11 years that I've lived in SoCal. I'm lame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful photos, how fun to have your Mom visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude, you DID do a lot while she was here!


    I went to Laguna Beach one time on vacation. We saw a lot of leathery looking women.

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails