Friday, December 2, 2011

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OMG YOU GUYS I AM FREE AND CLEAR TO RUN THIS WEEKEND AND IT'S GOING TO BE FANTASTIC AND I'LL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT ALL 3 THRILLING MILES NEXT WEEK!

If you missed it, I'm very excited about this development. And The H is probably just as excited. He denies it, but I'm pretty sure I've been on edge the last several weeks.

Mohawk, anyone?
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

....and, Becka ran a marathon today. On her treadmill.

That's pretty much the most bad ass thing ever.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

So, my weekend plans are... run 3 miles.

Have a good weekend.

8 comments:

  1. SWEEEEEEETTTTT!

    You had the fastest healing stress fracture ever! I think Jerk Shin was trying to apologize for being a jerk and healed itself up quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Happy you can run again! It will feel sooooooo good I'm sure. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you. And Becka is crazy, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Yay Yay!!!!!! And Becka IS crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic news!!!
    and I love the mohawk!

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails