Thursday, June 9, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. I've determined that there's a vast conspiracy that forces me to replace toilet paper everywhere I go. I'm not joking. I mean, I was when I was telling The H that I think I'm the only one that does it at home - and he said he doesn't remember the last time he had to... and we all know the kids won't.

So imagine my surprise, when I walk into the restroom at work, and find this.


Photobucket

Conspiracy. These are the things that keep me up at night.

2. Gabby is cracking me up lately. Shadow figures in broad daylight? Why not. (I have no idea why there's a helmet on her head...).


Photobucket

One glove? Of course.

Photobucket

But also cute...


Photobucket


3. I am LOVING your responses to my Gratitude Challenge!! Link HERE - What are YOU grateful for? Tell me, and you could win an Allied Medal Hanger :).

4 comments:

  1. The conspiracy is alive at my house and work too. The irony is, I'm the only girl at work and part time. Someone is using my bathroom when I'm not there, and it's a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seriously in love with Gabby's smile! I just love the pictures where she is happy and being a total goof ball!

    Toilet Paper ... story of my life at work! My next plan is this: when the roll gets low, I'm taking it. I'm changing and keeping the empty/near empty roll. Even if I have to remove squares, that's fine. Then, just before the robot that refuses to change the roll goes in, I'm taking the full one out and putting in the empty. We'll see if she will give in and change it or not. Seriously if you leave 2 squares, she will leave 1. I've been doing various experiments with her for years now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always felt the same conspiracy with the TP...bastards

    Gabby is AWESOME, girl's got some style and I dig it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails