Friday, July 1, 2011

Um. You guys.

I skipped my tempo run yesterday. I had this conversation via text yesterday with The H....

Photobucket

Right. Didn't happen this morning, either. I suck.

But it was worth it.

Instead of tempo running in The Hot, I had this....


Photobucket

With RunEatRepeat, SkinnyRunner, HungryRunnerGirl, and FasterBunny.

RunEatRepeat was side-eyeing some Dragon Fruit...


Photobucket

Imagine if it had only been hot pink like the ones I ate up last summer...


Photobucket

Skinny Runner really does act like a dude....


Photobucket

Um....

You know you're at a blogger meetup when this happens....

Photobucket

All of them are just as funny, lovely, and gracious in real life as they are on their blogs. And man, they're all WAY faster than me. I listened in awe most of the time during the running talk. If you don't already follow all of them, do it.

We missed OUaL, though... that pretty girl is getting married this weekend. Go wish her good luck!

Good times.

So now I have a conundrum about what to do with my skipped run. I could run it tonight, but I'm scheduled for a long run tomorrow. Normally I would just push that to Sunday, but I sort of committed to a short run with some people tomorrow... I suppose 2 slow and easy miles tomorrow between a tempo and a long easy run won't kill me. Right?

15 comments:

  1. so sad that i couldn't make it. stupid stupid job. next time, for sure! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like WAY too much fun. I'm so jealous! I have no idea what you should do about your run, but you sound committed to doing SOMETHING, and that's good. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to meet you! I didn't realize you were the same peep from twitter (I'm very dumb).

    Are you close by? We should run :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it. SUch a fun group, but you already knew that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool that you gals meet up! I live in LA, so it's a bit far for me...

    Your workout with the 185 pushups... wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous of your bloggy meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i definitely sit like a dude, dont i?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adding an extra run totally won't kill you. DO IT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. FUN!
    Ok, I'm off to get some ice cream now. That looked SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! I blow off workouts all the time... but that's probably why I don't get much faster :P okay, don't follow my example!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That text exchange looks exactly like something I have sent my husband and his reply would be about the same! Then there's that part where I gotta prove him wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your text message cracks me up! So glad you got to see those fabulous girls! Ah, the joys of living in socal!!!!

    Have a happy 4th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So happy you had a nice time with my favorite group of gals!! :)

    Have a Happy holiday weekend with your beautiful family!! :)
    pamula2000@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blowing off one little tempo run won't kill you. I bet you are REALLY excited for our blogger meet up in Oct!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun time!

    Okay, I know this is a dumb question, but I seriously eat like 3 different things over and over and over ... is that pretty, pink colorful stuff really food??

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails