- Last night, I scheduled myself for 4x800's at 4:34-4:47. Dude. 800's are TOUGH. They are, like, twice as hard as 400's, no joke. But, I did it. Actual: 4:43, 4:27, 4:31, 4:31.
- Tomorrow, I made plans for my cousin to come for dinner. I was stumped in figuring out logistics, because I was ALSO scheduled for 4 miles at 10K pace (hello, birthday 10K in 3 days!). And, also, I committed to meeting the Winter Group for Team in Training OC/IE Thursday night. All of the things, apparently, happen on Thursday. TNT won out, dinner and run rescheduled.
- But speaking of Birthday 10K, the weather looks shady. And by shady, I mean sunny. And by sunny, I mean blazing hot. Dislike. Race gods, why are you toying with me?
- Be quiet, I know it was my own fault for registering for a July race.
- I have a big thing tomorrow, and I'm really nervous.
- I'm wearing these shoes today, but they are giving me a blister.
I've done a lot of unecessary walking today (not by choice, or by plan). Stupid choices. But they're so cute.
- I got one of these the other day - oh happy day!
It's REALLY summer when the treat recipets come out to play!
- Then, when I went back for my $2 drink, I was FAMISHED, and grabbed this as well.
It was good. But $5 good? Not so much.
- I think the people in my office are just messing with me. Who does this?!
And then later, there's this!
The world. It's conspiring against me.