Monday, July 11, 2011

Plan for the Week? Suck less.

I ran once last week.

I mean, at least I made it a hard run - 5 miles, with 9 - 400m intervals, with 100m rest in between. That was pretty rough... as in, not fun.

But that was it. I walked a lot, but nothing logged, and it was slow and meandery, so I'm not counting it.



Photobucket

Moving forward....

This week will hopefully look like this:
Monday: Suck Less
Tuesday: 4 miles, 800m repeats
Wednesday: Suck Less, Yoga
Thursday: 4 miles, 3 miles tempo pace
Friday: Suck Less
Saturday: 7 miles slow

Good times, no?

Florida recap, coming right up. You know you're excited.

8 comments:

  1. Early early early, less heat (no promises) :) Sorry I didnt make the meet up a second back ago! I suck! I need some running buddies that live close dang it! HAve a sweet wk. miss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Early early early, less heat (no promises) :) Sorry I didnt make the meet up a second back ago! I suck! I need some running buddies that live close dang it! HAve a sweet wk. miss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great plan for the week! That picture was hilarious. I really do not miss the humidity at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been sucking-more with the running lately... It bums me out. Good luck on your sucking less this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a super balanced week of workouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU CAN DO IT!
    This is just a miserable summer of heat and humidity. I've almost decided that the summer is for fun. I can run the other 3 seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Humidity is horrible. Heat is horrible. As much as I hate the treadmill, it is the only reason I get my miles in during the summer.

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails