Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Trip Recap - The Place

I don't make any secret about how much I don't care for Florida - The State. I grew up there, and it's hot, and muggy, and there are creepy animals. It's weird.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

I complain, but it's sometimes pretty.

I grew up in a small-ish town, here...


Photobucket



Photobucket

Also, It's... quirky...


Photobucket



Photobucket

I do miss thunderstorms. Florida didn't really play nice with the rain while I was there, until the day I left. The hour I left. And had to drive across a giant bridge in this...


Photobucket

Thanks, Florida. Always keeping it awesome.




5 comments:

  1. Ah...good old Florida... Lovely pictures, though..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if there are weird animals and it's creepy, those are some pretty awesome pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE that first photo! its beautiful. gators and/or crocs --- no thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Florida, I concur...I thought is was REALLY weird when we'd go visit my grandparents that they'd warn us to watch for alligators around their pond...I dig alligators, but not on walks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made Florida look so pretty! I'm glad it wasn't filled with pale tourists in fanny packs and pin lanyards!

    I miss the storms and the pretty birds. And the occasional gator.

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails