Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Trip Recap - The Accommodations....

So, like I said in Part 1, I grew up in a tiny town, Safety Harbor. It's small, but it's home to the World Famous Safety Harbor Resort and Spa (as it was called the several times it was a prize destination on Wheel of Fortune - true story). I snagged it at an unbelievable price on Priceline, and it's walking distance to my parent's house - win.

It was super nice, especially for the price I paid. Weird things, thought, like chipped paint all over my room door, faucets with hot/cold water reversed... odd. Whatever. $60/night, it was awesome.


Photobucket

(from their website - the rest are mine)



Photobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket

View from my room... I had a bay view... hard to see, but there's water there, really.

Photobucket





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I have been to the Safety Harbor Spa before! Nice place!
    Looks like you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute that you stayed at a Wheel of Fortune winning locale! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails