Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Trip Recap - The Kids

My kids were pretty stoked to see their cousins, my sister's kids. We thought they'd be at my parent's house the entire time the girls were there, but turns out that's not really how it's worked out.

But, it was so, so great to see my niece and nephew - they are cute and fun and not mine.


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Random bird. Duh.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



This was taken a few years ago before we moved...
....and now....

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I dig the then and now photos...rad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang you! This post actually makes me miss living there. (Of course as I type this I'm in a running skirt and sweatshirt with a blanket over my lap.) Don't miss the weather, but the nature stuff, when tropical, is pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails