Molly, the Sleeper Baker, tagged me with....
...wherein I provide random facts about me.
1. Favorite cartoon character? It's all about The Mouse...
2. My favorite thing to photograph? Lucky for you all, I'm not Rose, so no SWASS-shots here. I'll go with the obvious, my kids...
But a very close second would be flowers...
3. My favorite thing to cook... this is a tough one. I really, really love to cook. Really. And bake. I don't know that there's anything I DON'T like to cook...
4. My favorite way to exercise... Honestly, I really think that if I could eat what I want to, and NOT gain weight without exercise, I might just be the laziest person alive. But, since that's not the case, running has kind of grown on me. Cycling might be coming up a quick second. Followed by hiking. And way, WAY in the back of the "Things I Like" line, would be Suck Less. Sit ups, Push ups, Tricep dips, and plank are NOT a few of my favorite things.
5. My favorite movie... Eek. That's tough. I can watch this movie over and over (and over - and in fact did watch it this past weekend)
Seriously. If you haven't watched the Firefly series, you're missing out.
6. My favorite article of clothing is... well, right now it's the Skinny Jeans.
But outside of still being high on Skinny Jeans, I don't really have a favorite. Maybe these gold Michael Kors platform sandals?
8. My favorite breakfast is... coffee. Seriously, I'm not a breakfast person normally. I make myself force down something - usually toast or bagel thin with peanut butter and honey, but breakfast isn't really my thing. Unless it's happening at, like, 10:30 with a mimosa attached.
....and that's a wrap!
For this, I'm tagging the first 5 commenters on my last post...