Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits....

I didn't Suck Less last night (TWSS). Instead, I went to dinner with my Internet BFF, and over mojitos and guac, we talked about all the ways we have been wronged over the last few weeks. Girl talk > Pusk Ups, any day.

Molly, the Sleeper Baker, tagged me with....


...wherein I provide random facts about me.




Ready? Go.




1. Favorite cartoon character? It's all about The Mouse...



2. My favorite thing to photograph? Lucky for you all, I'm not Rose, so no SWASS-shots here. I'll go with the obvious, my kids...


But a very close second would be flowers...

3. My favorite thing to cook... this is a tough one. I really, really love to cook. Really. And bake. I don't know that there's anything I DON'T like to cook...



Photobucket




Photobucket

And, apparently, I have an affinity for Mickey shaped foods... See also, question 1.



Photobucket


4. My favorite way to exercise... Honestly, I really think that if I could eat what I want to, and NOT gain weight without exercise, I might just be the laziest person alive. But, since that's not the case, running has kind of grown on me. Cycling might be coming up a quick second. Followed by hiking. And way, WAY in the back of the "Things I Like" line, would be Suck Less. Sit ups, Push ups, Tricep dips, and plank are NOT a few of my favorite things.

5. My favorite movie... Eek. That's tough. I can watch this movie over and over (and over - and in fact did watch it this past weekend)

Seriously. If you haven't watched the Firefly series, you're missing out.

6. My favorite article of clothing is... well, right now it's the Skinny Jeans.



Photobucket


But outside of still being high on Skinny Jeans, I don't really have a favorite. Maybe these gold Michael Kors platform sandals?



Photobucket

7. My favorite flowers... POPPIES! They always look so happy.

8. My favorite breakfast is... coffee. Seriously, I'm not a breakfast person normally. I make myself force down something - usually toast or bagel thin with peanut butter and honey, but breakfast isn't really my thing. Unless it's happening at, like, 10:30 with a mimosa attached.

....and that's a wrap!

For this, I'm tagging the first 5 commenters on my last post...
http://laurenontherun.blogspot.com/
http://nycelife.blogspot.com/
http://drizzleofsunshine.blogspot.com/
http://www.journeythrulifeblog.com/
http://littlefruitfly.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

  1. Yay! I got tagged! Woohoo!!

    When I hear/read the word "poppies" I can't help but picture Wizard of Oz. "Poppies, poppies will make them sleep!"

    Your favorite character is permanently etched on my body somewhere! And now I want food shaped like him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that family picture with your girls, precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with guacamole. I will post my recipe soon- I just keep forgetting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One can never go wrong with Mickey-shaped food of every kind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Mickey pizza... Now I want one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these tags. I enjoy learning new and random things about bloggers! I love the picture of your kids! So cute. They look fun!

    Thanks for the tag btw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! I love poppies!
    And I don't care what you say..the matchy matchy in your skinny jean picture rules...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun! And interesting : ) Thanks for the tag.

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails