Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Trip Recap - The Adventures....

We are professional fliers. Well, not really, both 1 & 2 were awesome all the way - and it is a LONG way from OC to FL.

Phoenix, land of The Boring Runner...

Photobucket

My breakfast = Click Vanilla Latte, hot tea, fruit thing that I found in my purse (yum!), and a pop tart (double yum!). Yes, I travel with my handheld. Don't you?


Photobucket

I swear this never, ever happens at home. Ever.


Photobucket

When planning, I asked both kids what they wanted to do.

First on both lists?

Photobucket

Duh.

I apologize to anyone in the store that day. #2 and The Niece were uncontrollable. And.... I didn't stop them.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Free cookies? Nice try.... You've already been through the line once, punk.


Photobucket

Then, we invaded the pool at the fancy spa I was staying at..


Photobucket

It's pretty much on the surface of the sun.


Photobucket

Which I'm not a fan of. Nor are my forehead wrinkles. (Seriously. WTF?) (Fruit Fly, I still love my necklace!)


Photobucket

Sorry, old folks, for disrupting your pool sitting.


Photobucket

I'm not even sure... Looks rough.


Photobucket

After we emptied the pool (literally, everyone else vacated), we headed back to my room, which opened into a field of grass. I sent kids out to play... Chaos ensued...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Apparently, giant open field = mud pit in Florida speak.

Who knew.

3 comments:

  1. I think your forehead wrinkles are lovely. Mine are horribly asymmetrical so I'm very jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Publix. I used to live by one and went all the time.

    Dude - that mud is crazy - yet fun!! I wanna go to the pool.

    I'm glad you like your necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails