Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"You have to wonder at times what you're doing out there."

I've started and re-started C25K so many times in the last year that it's... crazy. I'd hit week 4 and just lose interest. Or be too busy. Or whatever.

This time, though, I stuck through week 4. And week 5. Last night, I graduated week 6.

Which means, in the last 4 weeks since I started (I cheated and started at week 2. Shhh.), I've gone from feeling like I might DIE after jogging for 60 seconds, to last night, running 2.25 miles straight through, in 25 minutes.

And it was glorious.

I never, ever imagined I would be... excited to try it again. But I am. I'm resting today, per my schedule (and the ginormous cold gifted to me by Baby), but tomorrow, I'm gonna hop on the treadmill and do it all. over. again.

And it's going to be magical.

We are signing up for the Dana Point Turkey Trot Thanksgiving morning... The CDM5K time in June was 37:57. I'm aiming for under 32 minutes for Dana Point.

Meanwhile, H is training for sub-20 minutes. Beacuse he's insane.

Anyawy. I added this rad updatey thing from Daily Mile, which is my new fabvorite site. I love seeing everything laid out for me the way it is there.

So. Stoked.

A blogger I follow, Endurance isn't only Physical, is hosting a CEP compression leg sleeve giveaway. Check it out, enter, and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails