Thursday, August 18, 2011

Three Thing Thursday

1. My job has big fat blocks on ALL outside websites, with very few exceptions. That's literally the first time in my career that I've been restricted. Dislike.

1a. It really makes blog reading difficult.

2. But the view from my office almost makes up for it. (Fruit Fly, we'll be running on that exact trail in.... 16 days!)
Photobucket

3. Have you checked out See Mom Run Far's giant NYC/Team Meb giveaway? Click HERE to see all of the great prizes she's got left. You really should be reading her blog. I hear she's BFF's with Dean and Meb....

7 comments:

  1. Bummer on the restricted web access! What a great looking trail though--can you sneak out at lunchtime?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loathe internet restrictions :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOOOO on website restrictions. The trail looks awesome though!!!

    Thanks so much for the shout out and helping me spread the word. I really really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. restricted internet is just one of the many reasons some corps. suck!
    Love the path though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big, big bummer on #1. I work at a school and have the same problem reading blogs. : ((

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I'm going to try to find your window .... um hmm. I'll probably be trying to find shade instead!

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails