Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday, Friday....

Welcome back, Running Mojo. Man, I missed you.

Last night I did 5 miles total, 2 (4x400), 2:10-2:16, with 100 RI, 800 between sets.

1 mile sloooow warm up
1 - 2:23
2 - 2:10
3 - 2:25
4 - 2:17

1 - 2:15
2 - 2:14
3 - 2:19
4 - 2:15

.75mi cool down

So, not quite where I wanted to be. But it felt GOOD to run again.

Welcome back, indeed.

Today was my last day at work, and man.... That felt good, too. Sometimes it's just time to move on.

Tomorrow, I'm volunteering at the Team Gabby water stop for TNT. I seriously love volunteering, it's such a rewarding feeling. If you've never done it, do it!

Aaaaad, to round out my Fresh Start, I'm heading to the farmers market tomorrow for the first time in ages. It was a lot of fun eating fried Mac and cheese for lunch today, but... Really, me? Knock it off.

It's a new day, my friends.

3 comments:

  1. That's so cool that Gabby gets her own water stop. I hope she is aware of how special she is haha. :).

    Whatever, those 400s sound great to me!
    We need to meet up soon (maybe next weekend???).

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo for the return of your running mojo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sahweeet, glad you got that mojo workin' again, lady!

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails