Thursday, December 9, 2010

Three Things Thursday

Three (Awesome) Things....

1. I ran 5.5 miles on Saturday. That CRUSHES my previous longest distance of 4 miles. And, it was awesome. And, I felt AMAZING after. SO amazing, that The H agreed that I should do the Disney Princess Half :D :D :D.

2. Brooks continues to make me very, very happy. After I spoke to one of their reps, and sent them a
picture of my shoe, they are replacing it. For free. Because they're awesome.

3. My Baby keeps cracking me up. All the time. Today, she says, "Mommy, you make me laugh." I said she was silly. "NOooooooo. I'm not silly! I'm GABBY!!!". Yep. She sure is. This is how she plays hide and seek with #1:

4. (I know this isn't three, but it just happened, so I'm doing it) I just got an email that #1 won a Respect, Integrity, and Responsibility award at school... she was selected by her peers. She's awesome :).


Three (not-so-Awesome) Things:

1. I've been tasked with planning our holiday party at the office. This is an issue because (a) I am not a party-chick, and would be pleased to eat pizza and drink beer for hours, and (b) I am a mom of three living 45 minutes away from the office, and over an hour from LA where everyone else does - the chances of me knowing what FUN STUFF there is to do that doesn't involve some type of cartoon character? Slim. This is currently ruining my life.

2. I worked the Disney Princess Half registration into my budget a week from tomorrow. It's currently sitting at 75% full. This is giving me mild panic attacks.

3. I was supposed to do the Make Room For Santa 10K in Irvine this Sunday. I haven't registered. I'm debating if I want to pay the registration ($40, to run around the shopping center with Target? Really?), or just do my 6.2 miles in my neighborhood and call it done.

5 comments:

  1. I registered for the Princess Half last year with 6 weeks until race day and at that point it was 97% full. You have plenty of time to register!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Princess Half, then SF Half in July. Sounds like a good plan...you can do it! No pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you'll be fine for registering for the half!

    And speaking of ... I just tagged you in my latest post ... and it is because I have you in my list of Princess runners! So you are already registered in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll get in!

    Ugh, I wouldn't want to plan a party either, beer and pizza sounds heavenly to me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails