Friday, December 10, 2010

People are sooooo nosey....

I think I have a stalking problem. I find people's blogs, and then can't stop reading. I will literally just read the ENTIRE thing, start to finish. And then I feel like I'm a little creepy, because now I know their whole life story (or whatever they put out there), and they don't even know me. I have refrained from commenting on two-year-old posts, so that probably helps.

Does anyone else do that?! Is it just me?!

Anyways.

I LOVE being tagged in stuff, 'cause then I don't need to think about an interesting topic. Thanks, Little Fruit Fly!

1. Who inspires you with regard to running?

No question, Becka at http://50halfmarathonsin50states.blogspot.com/. We "met" several years ago on a non-running site, and I remember seeing these pictures of her all teeny, and how much WORK she always put into maintaining that. And I remember her freaking out a little bit about running her first race, and how awesome she did. Then I met her in real life, and dude... the amount of food that that chick can eat is impressive. And yet she stays super teeny, because she runs unbelievably.

But seriously, she did it, and she kept doing it, even when it was hard, and I'm so proud of where she's gone with it. I want to be like her when I grow up.

Plus, A is realllly cute and fun.


Photobucket


2. Running with music? Running without music?

With, almost always. My playlist is eclectic, but it's exclusively songs that I know all the lyrics to, so I can sing along. Weird, I know, but it works for me. The only exception to this is if I'm on the treadmill during Good Eats or Top Chef :D

3. Do you have any fantasy race/event that you are longing to participate in someday?

The ONE race I've been DYING to do, even before I could be bothered with running, is the Disney Princess half. Before that started, it was the Disney World half. That's really my sole motivation right now... I told H I wanted to do it, and he kind of implied he didn't think I could. He's changed his mind, which is fun... but even more fun is ME being right AND racing at my favorite place on earth.

4. Think back to grade school ... who was your celebrity crush?

Oh! Johnny Depp!

5. You finally meet your grade school celebrity crush .... what do you do? What do you say?

Ouch... this is tough! I don't know what I'd say, honestly, I'm shy and it would probably be awkward. :D.

6. We don't hear about these guys enough .... Pets! Do you have any? Names? Type? Do they sleep in your bed? Are they in the family Christmas card??

I guess kids don't count? Sadly, no pets. We used to have a Boxer, when we had a big house and giant yard, but when we had to move into an apartment with no yard, we gave him to a good friend who had the heart and the space for him :(.

Photobucket

(Baby might kill me in 15 years).

Now the tough stuff.... I'm tagging...
Hungry Runner Girl (I'm a little obsessed with her blogs, she cracks me up)
Brilliance Wasted
Marilie's Musings

Your questions:
1. Who would you most love to run with, and why?
2. What's your DREAM race - where, temps, condition, what are you wearing, etc. Let it all spill!
3. Favorite food, and least favorite food, and why?
4. Would you rather get $1000 cash, or a gift from your SO?
5. Are you done with holiday shopping? Did you stick to your budget?
6. Proudest moment of 2010? Biggest goal for 2011?

7 comments:

  1. 1) If you're a stalker, I'm one too. I LOVE those blogs that are so interesting that I have to go back and read them all. I've also had to hold back from commenting on 2 year old posts....sigh...
    2) oooo I LOVED Johnny Depp on 21 Jump St!
    3) THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love reading people's old blogs! I actually have commented on old posts, too. Not two years old, but still old enough!

    50 in 50 ... she is so cool! I hope to run into at the Princess Half and see this impressive little machine with my own eyes!

    Mmmmm..... Johnny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag! I think you are pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Psht, grade school? JD is my crush NOW! Dude is crazy sexy.

    I feel you on the stalking. I'll read back a good ways on a lot of them, but there was this one I found one time last year that was (and still is) my absolute favorite. This girl is HILARIOUS, and I went back to her very first post and read the entire thing like a novel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading blogs :) I just found yours through (Just) Trying Is For Little Girls. I'm now a new follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! You may have been my first stalk. Or it might have been Quilty. :mellow:

    Love, BabyDuck

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL. Happy to hear that you are a stalker as well, maybe then it won't seem too weird to you that I follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails