Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ten Thing Tuesday?

1. To complete my Operation Jack rambling, I did participate in the satellite run option, and put in my 8 miles on the treadmill at home after my volunteering was over. Seriously, at the beach from 6am-2pm, then on the treadmill at 5:30? It sounded terrible, and I almost put it off another day. But I managed to bully myself into going, and it turned out to be AWESOME. Easily my best run to date. I felt great, I felt fast (for me), I rarely felt like I might die. When I was done, I really felt like I could keep going.

2. I might even say, that I might enjoy running, if all runs could be like that one.

3. The winner of the OJ61 was This Dude. Fascinating.

4. My new Starbucks drink is a non-fat misto with 2 pumps caramel brulee. The counter girl today wrote non-fat mocha with 2 pumps on my cup in error... but it's REALLY good.

5. I am working on weasling my way out of working tomorrow. Don't tell.

6. I think I talked the H into the Safari Park Half Marathon! He will do the 5K through the San Diego Wild Animal Park with the kidlets, and I will do the half... It's 2 weeks after the Princess half, which is PUHLENTY of time, right?

7. I'm also trying to convince Becka @ 50 Half Marathons in 50 States to bring A and join us :D.

8. #1 turns 12 on Sunday. TWELVE. Every year, I wonder how I got old enough to have a kid THAT old.

9. Instead of presents, she asked to "go somewhere". She hasn't really determined her somewhere. I'm a little nervous. FroYo? San Diego? What is it going to be?!

10. In LESS THAN TWO MONTHS, I'll be at Disney World! There's also a race happening, I hear.

4 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only one who liked misto's? YEA! So delicous. And months to disney, thats going to fly by!
    LC

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Disney World!! And I agree, Becka HAS to go to the half marathon at the zoo. It sounds so cool!

    And totally - you should NOT work tomorrow. I think it is a holiday of some sort somewhere in some part of the world. It has to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8 miles on the treadmill!!!! Holy socks, you're my new hero..

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails