1. To complete my Operation Jack rambling, I did participate in the satellite run option, and put in my 8 miles on the treadmill at home after my volunteering was over. Seriously, at the beach from 6am-2pm, then on the treadmill at 5:30? It sounded terrible, and I almost put it off another day. But I managed to bully myself into going, and it turned out to be AWESOME. Easily my best run to date. I felt great, I felt fast (for me), I rarely felt like I might die. When I was done, I really felt like I could keep going.
2. I might even say, that I might enjoy running, if all runs could be like that one.
3. The winner of the OJ61 was This Dude. Fascinating.
4. My new Starbucks drink is a non-fat misto with 2 pumps caramel brulee. The counter girl today wrote non-fat mocha with 2 pumps on my cup in error... but it's REALLY good.
5. I am working on weasling my way out of working tomorrow. Don't tell.
6. I think I talked the H into the Safari Park Half Marathon! He will do the 5K through the San Diego Wild Animal Park with the kidlets, and I will do the half... It's 2 weeks after the Princess half, which is PUHLENTY of time, right?
7. I'm also trying to convince Becka @ 50 Half Marathons in 50 States to bring A and join us :D.
8. #1 turns 12 on Sunday. TWELVE. Every year, I wonder how I got old enough to have a kid THAT old.
9. Instead of presents, she asked to "go somewhere". She hasn't really determined her somewhere. I'm a little nervous. FroYo? San Diego? What is it going to be?!
10. In LESS THAN TWO MONTHS, I'll be at Disney World! There's also a race happening, I hear.