Friday, December 3, 2010

November is over??

That was FAST!

In November, I ran 38 miles.

In November, I went from running 2.5 miles to just over 4 miles. Without quitting.

In November, my average pace was 11:53.

In November, I ran an average of 9.25 miles per week. My highest mileage week was 10.5 miles.

In November, I beat my 5K PR, with a jacked up knee, by 2 minutes.

In November, I didn't drink ANY soda... that's two full months without, and I've survived.

My "Things to do Before December 31st" list is getting stuff marked off...
1. Visit the Mountains - done!
6. BUDGET my holiday gift spending, and DO IT (ha?) - done! Christmas items for kidlets are just about done, and we ONLY bought what we planned for.
7. Register for 2 races - DONE! I've done Dana Point, and I'm registered for the Operation Jack Half Dec. 26th. I'm ALSO supposed to register for the Make Room for Santa 10K, which is a week from Sunday. I haven't yet.

Happy December!

3 comments:

  1. damn! i am jealous of your focus, but celebrate with you!

    i have a sip of a soda about every other month if even, since 2000. once i stopped going from 3 diet cokes per day to 0, i saw the weight melt off.

    anyhow, keep up the good work and i hope to see you run in a marathon!

    love and kisses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've had a good month! Awesome that you have a race in December! Good to find your blog and excited to catch up on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7a. Register for the Disney Princess 1/2 Marathon! ºoº

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails