Thursday, December 30, 2010

Three Thing Thursday... boring edition

1. After my super great awesome 8 mile run on Sunday, every mile since then has sucked infinitely worse than the last :(. Dislike. And for no real reason, there's nothing specific, just... bleh. My legs just don't wanna get into it :(.

2. I still haven't told the Kidlets that I'm going to Disney World without them. They are going to FLIP OUT. To (hopefully) make up for it, I'm busily plotting a summer-time trip with them. I am not looking forward to Florida or Disney World in the summer-time. Bleh.

3. #1 has finally picked her birthday destination, and it is.... Mimi's for breakfast, and FroYo in the afternoon. And, a book from Barnes and Noble. I love that kid.

3 comments:

  1. 1. Suck happens...
    2. And you have to tell them why?? You can be an international mom of mystery.
    3. Sounds like a birthday dream to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like every time I have a high and am feeling like the world's best runner I end up sucking hard core immediately. I'm in a sucky phase right now. :( I need to snap out of it, ASAP!

    Don't bring the kidlets back a tacky t-shirt from Splash Mountain! My mom went to Disneyland without me once when I was in 9th grade. She had a blast. . . I just got an ugly turquoise t-shirt with cartoon characters on it. In 9th grade that was so NOT cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why this happens. But, it does :-(

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails