Thursday, September 1, 2011

Three Thing Thursday

1. Gabby had chemo Monday!!

2. I'm addicted to my Tommy Coppers....
Photobucket

3. A few weeks back, I asked around looking for a half in November. The Canadian recommended the Mission Inn Half. And I registered, fast. It was CHEAP. It's also.... hilly.
Photobucket
Curses.


Workout on Tuesday: 10x400's. Holy. Crap. That was a lot tougher than I thought. I promised B at 50halfmarathonsin50states that I would give it a shot. man. She was not joking when she said she was dying.

10 min warm up (.89), 10x400 @ 2:10-2:15 (2:09, 2:09, 2:10, 2:02, 2:07, 2:05, 2:05, 2:04, 2:00, 1:57), with 400 RI @ 2:50-2:55 (2:47, 2:51, 2:50, 2:45, 2:42, 2:50, 2:55, 2:51, 2:48, 2:49).
5 min cool down walk, .21

One easy peasy 3 miler tonight, then... Half Marathon #3!

13 comments:

  1. good luck!!! and yea for chemo. how is she feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 400s sound so easy, since they are short, right? That 10x400 is super tough, way to get it done!

    Take good care of Miss Fruit Fly this weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those 400s sound awful. But, I can't remember the last time I did a track workout. I'm a wuss about that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you KILLED those 400's --- awesome! good luck at your half this weekend, cant wait to read all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thoughts are with you and your little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blame Canada!!!!
    I said it was a little hilly and could be windy...
    you can do it come on now

    hope Gaby is doing ok

    hope to see you Sunday somewhere along the way

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those 400s sounds brutal!

    Hugs to Gabby!!

    And good luck with your half!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope Gabby's feeling okay.

    Don't you love the TC?? I wore mine in the shower one day, didn't want to take them off.

    Good Luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice job with the 10x400m. That's the roughest RLRF workout in my opinion. Have a great time this weekend with the B & A at the happiest place on earth. Looking forward to the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wait a second! What are you wearing for the race??

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are going to do amazing!! Girl, great workout!! I MISS YOU and hope to see you again ASAP! Good luck to Gabby!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I'm doing the Mission Inn Half, too! Can't beat $40 with a stick. It was that or Silver Strand which is flat, but I don't want to deal with Coronado. I'd rather run a hilly half than worry about parking, shuttles, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I feel so much better that you did them too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails