Thursday, September 15, 2011

I am a racing fool....

So, I've updated my Come Run With Me tab once again....

In addition to Ragnar next April (did you see my contest?! Help name our teams! Link HERE), I will also be running the Iron Girl Del Mar 5K with #1 on November 6!

Photobucket

I've been on the hunt for a new 5K to test out the results of my RLRF speedwork, and this one falls at just the right time for me. (Sorry, men, vagina-havers only).

Jess at Blonde Ponytail just ran the Seattle event, and had a fantastic time - click HERE for her recap!


Seriously, check out her cute medal!

The 10K is $50, but the 5K is only $25! That is UBER reasonable for a 5K in SoCal.

Plus! Use discount code CCIGDMJH for 15% off. Click HERE to register!

Hope to see you there!

6 comments:

  1. I ran the Seattle Event also and it was a great Event. The Bling is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet there is one in Boulder. But probably not until next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to run this so bad! And its in my neck of the woods. But I work on Sundays and can get very few off...and I don't know if I can/should. We shall see... I really wish more races were on Saturdays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The IronGirls look so fun, wish they'd do some in the Midwest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cool you're racing a 5K. I think in the fall between Portland and Vegas I'll try to find a 5K to actually "race" and see what I can do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're doing this one? You are going to be sick of me. Not that I'm registered, but I'll definitely come down and cheer you on. It's only 20-25 minutes away from me. I can plan to do my long run long the coast in Solana/Encinitas.

    They must have moved the date - it was in June in 2009. My friends did it - it ends on the race track and apparently it's a little squishy/fluffy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails