Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Blogger... Boobs? Name our Ragnar Team!

So, if you've not checked out my "Come Run With Me!" tab up there ^^^, you probably haven't noticed that I added a little somthin' to my race schedule for 2012.....




In a fit of jealousy while reading Nuun Hood to Coast tweets, I suggested to Sarah OUaL that we should do Ragnar.

Man, that chick works FAST. By the end of the day, we had an ultra team (6 people) and one NORMAL 12 (wo)man team.

And we're letting YOU, our readers, choose our team name.

Which we'll all wear printed across our collective boobs for the duration of the 200 mile relay.

Pretty sweet of us, huh?

We'll also give the winners some free stuff. Even sweeter, right?!

Here's how to play...

Just leave a comment (or two, or three... as many as you got, we need help, obviously) with the funniest, grossest, creepiest, weirdest, randomest team names you can come up with.

We've got a few weeks. Eventually, we'll (the Ragnar teams you should be extremely jealous of right now) join forces and have some winners.

It'll be awesome.

12 (wo)man Team (aka, The Smart Ones)


Me!
Becka
Rose
Kat
PrettyFittie
Kate & Ang
Monica
Broke Runner
Madison
Elisabeth
Danica

The Ultra Team (aka, The Crazies)
Sarah OUaL
SkinnyRunner
ChaCha
Margot
HauteRunningMama
And commenter extraordinaire, Pam


14 comments:

  1. The Debutaints
    The Aquanets
    The Brainy Boobiacs
    The Weezer Geezers
    I'm sure I'll think of more. You should have seen the ridiculous lists I made while picking my derby name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. team too awesome
    team epic women

    ~ T.S. ( it's okay tho.. I'm an artist)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swaginas on the run
    Swoobs on the go
    Bootylicious
    Pink Ladies ( just think of the costumes!)
    Blogger Bunnies
    Cougars on the loose!
    Kat & Kate Make 10

    ReplyDelete
  4. From my friend Jennbunchanumbers...
    "No Dudes, 12 Boobs"

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH THE FUN YOU WILL HAVE!!!!
    What about "Online Relationship" since lots of you met online??

    ReplyDelete
  6. So totally envious! If you need a NorCal set of #swoobs to jump in, please let me know!

    Swoobs on the Loose
    Chiquitas Gone Wild…and wear bright, can't miss it yellow with chiquita banana stickers stuck on you
    Running on the Rag……nar relay

    Wish I were more inspired in the name dept. I will keep thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm too sad to come up with a name. I wanna be on the team. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. FOr your 12 woman team -

    Running 24 A-breast

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE "No Dudes, 12 Boobs"

    buttttt ... my suggestion is:
    SWOOBS ON THE RUN!

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails