Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tirade Tuesday

1. Dear HR/OPS guy: Why would you throw a tantrum like a 4 year old about coffee? Just buy the damn coffee. You drink it as much as anyone else. You have the corporate card. You have petty cash. Grab it on your lunch break. It's not that complicated. But no. It's all so very unfair, isn't it, that you are EXPECTED to do that. You, who is in charge of all other office supplies. Why would we ever expect you to also buy coffee while you're at Costco buying papertowels. That's silly.

No worries, my friend. I bought some on my way in. My reciept is on your desk. I'll be expecting that expense check come Friday. Thanks.


Photobucket

2. Hey, legs. You used to suck less. I don't know what your deal is now, but cut it out. You're irritating me. I know you can be better than what you are currently acting like. Stop that.


Photobucket

3. Stupid knot in my hamstring: you hurt. I have been foam rolling and stretching, and you won't quit. You suck.


Photobucket

4. Priceline - please just give me the damn hotel I want at the price I want to pay. I would be grateful.


Photobucket

5. My BFF's, CalTrans. Was it really necessary to completely close the entrance to the 22? I like going that way sometimes, and now I can't. FOR A YEAR. Why would you DO that?! What did I ever do to you? WTF.

10 comments:

  1. I am cracking up at your completely irrelevant photos. The first one is the best pissed off face I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures had me laughing the whole time... the last one is PERFECT. WFT, CAROUSEL?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went the wrong way in downtown Portland last night. Figured out how to get back to I-5, and the ramp I was on was blocked to go south, but oh, I could still continue north. Feel. your. pain.

    Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO! My name is Sable and I am pretty sure you are my soulmate.

    I guess I could back off a little bit.

    Um I TOTES thought I was the only person on earth who used the phrase "drama llama!" Everyone has ALWAYS laughed at me when I say it so I sort of freaked out and got overly excited when I saw it in your comment on Rose's blog.

    Aaaaanyhoo.

    That sure is a really good pissed off face in the first pic! I bet it works too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post and the pictures. I sure hope tomorrow is better. Darn People. I hope you hamstring gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate it when they make such monumental changes to my route, too!
    Your pics accompanying your text are PRICELESS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really really loved the pictures in this post.

    you best get reimbursed for that coffee!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry it sounds like it was a rough day, but your pictures are freakin' great!

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails