Friday, June 10, 2011

Photo Friday!

Look what I came home to last night!


Photobucket

I told you I wasn't kidding. Conspiracy.

Random stuff found on my phone...


Photobucket

Really? Who does that?



Photobucket

Thanks for the direction.



Photobucket


#2. Sure, honey, you can get a toy.... Oh. A Gladiator suit, with sword. Of course.



Photobucket





Photobucket

I see this guy on the freeway at LEAST a few times a week. I'm not even sure what he's preaching, because just looking at his truck makes me twitchy - there's so much stuff happening. But I figure it's nothing I want part of, if crazy dude chooses to hang out on the freeway at rush hour.



Photobucket

Man. They were SPAZZING about taking a picture together. Was it really that awful? Jeez.

Finally....


Photobucket

If we were friends, I'd bring you a beer too, after you had a baby.

9 comments:

  1. I am the only person in my house who changes the TP too!

    that dude's car is scar-ey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy people's cars always make me laugh (I've seen a few over the years like that!)

    yeah, there's no tp in my house unless i'm the one to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when I have kids, will you bring me wine?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw..you're a good friend.
    I also totally don't understand the vanity plates..so..weird..
    The girls picture is still cute even though it's obviously the end of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to bet that a d-bag drives the vanity plate car.
    The semi photos made me laugh, thanks.
    What a lovely friend you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahah!
    Great pics! And that toilet paper thing... here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post - I swear the internet is making me all ADD-like enjoying only small snippets of information.

    Dude, if I saw that truck several times a week I'd have to change my commute. Maybe he can go apply to that trucking company to be an "ass a driver".

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's a pretty good week in pictures, I do declare. btw, how many non runners so an arrow next to 5k, and think it is pointing to where to find the buried treasure of $5000?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love all the randomness that you encounter!

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails