You guys, I skipped Three Things Thursday. Eek. It's like the whole world is off kilter now.
1. I ran 3 miles Wednesday (and survived to tell the Tale of the Goose <- link if you missed it), and seriously, I was achy yesterday like it was a long run. It was pretty awesome.
2. Somehow, the stars aligned this week, and I made the world's most perfect cupcakes.
3. The weirdest thing happened to me yesterday. I was driving, and there was water, falling out of the sky.
What IS that?! Anyone?
4. My older two kids are spending FIVE WHOLE WEEKS in Florida this summer. FIVE WHOLE WEEKS. That is a really long time. REALLY LONG.
5. I'm flying them out, and will be in FL for a few days visiting family. You know what the thing is, about Florida? It is REALLY hot. REALLY HOT. And, also, humid. Which is worse than hot.