2. Today is Wine and Dine registration day!! Who's in?
3. Speaking of Disney, I ordered a Disney planning DVD, which came in the mail yesterday. The H almost threw it away. It's like he doesn't even know me.
4. And speaking of Disney planning, Gabby's Make a Wish trip is on my brain right now. Not being in Florida anymore, I feel like there needs to be some research done so we don't miss out on anything. I know. I'm a little.... intense with the Disney planning.
5. Things that have led people to finding my blog in the last 30 days:
- i'm sorry i love you iphone text
- why are you here already
- meeeee hot
- my awesome boobs blog
- skinny jeans and platform sandals
- snooki 98 lbs
- sweaty sexy squash player
- african awesome animals
and, best of all.....
- vagina ponytail
6. Oh, look. Crappy weather is in the forecast for the LA Marathon. Again.
Gross. Sure hope mother nature gets her act together next year; LAM2013 is on my radar.
7. Speaking of Mother Nature (it's like a word association game in here today), I can't believe there's been virtually NO snow this year to go play in. LAME.
8. Does anyone else watch The River? I wasn't sure about it at first, but it's grown on me, and now I'm deeply fascinated.
So damn creepy.
9. I bought some new shoes over the weekend. I plan on testing them out tonight. Sure hope they don't suck, but if they do, I can go back and exchange them. Thank heavens for RoadRunner's 90 day return policy.
10. Hey, did you see how Rose kicked ass at the Pasadena Triathlon!? She's so badass.