1. I ran 5.5 miles on Saturday and felt GREAT. Until I thought I was going to puke. Apparently, PB&J don't work for me. I normally have a half of a banana, but I felt like being adventurous. Now I know.
2. Ran another 3 on Monday, and felt AMAZING.
3. I definitely have a shin pain all of a sudden, that goes away after the first mile or so. Interesting.
4. Race day outfit is almost complete. Nothing like leaving it to the last second, right?
5. I leave in 65 hours. Of those 65 hours, I have 2 more runs, 16 hours of work, 4 hours of commuting, 2 hours at the Infusion Center with Gabby.
6. I know some of you other Princess runners have already packed and are on their way. I have part of my race day outfit planned. That's it. Oh, and the iFitness belts for Fruit Fly and Dee.
7. I have three races on my calendar for 2011, and I'm 99% sure that's where it's going to stand... I've registered for all three, and I'm being cut-off from more. Boo.
8. I did cut out caffiene. None since Friday. That's 4 days. I'm so badass, it's scary. Or, I'm insane. Either way.
9. And still no meat.
10. But I plan to wreck that like mad at Cinderella's Royal Table on Saturday morning. (And still no Le Cellier availability. Curse me and my procrastinating!)