If you're new, or don't know about my fundraising, you can read the story here, about my 4yr old daughter, leukemia, and why PCRF is my cause.
We all know about the iFitness belts, but here's what we've got....
The black single pouch belt. From their website...
Neoprene Single Pouch Black Water resistant pouch - will fit any size phone. Inner pocket will keep your ID/credit cards safe Reflective strips for night time safety One size fits all adjustable Guarnteed not to bounce, ride up or chafe.
We've also got....
The pink with black zipper double pouch belt.
Water resistant double pouch will keep your iPhone or Blackberry safe from rain or sweat. A second pouch will keep your energy gels,keys or camera, seprate from your phone. An inner pocket will hold your ID and credit cards safely. Two reflector strips in the front for your night time runs. This belt will not bounce, chafe or ride up while you run! …
Awesome (and generous), right!?
How to enter...
1. Donate, donate, donate! 1 entry for every $$$ you donate to Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation. Click here!, donate whatever is right for you, leave a comment that "I rock and donated to a FANTASTIC cause!", and make sure to leave your screen name in the donation so I can match them up!
2. Spread the word! Tweet on Twitter: "#cancersucks! I just entered @hmgiraffy @ifitnessrunning #giveaway! http://tinyurl.com/4t9ezwu"
3. Post on your blog, FB, etc, and leave a comment to let me know!
4. Like iFitness on FB, and let them know they ROCK for supporting Pediatric Cancer Research! HERE Leave a comment to let me know!
5. Be a follower of this blog! Leave a comment to let me know!
That's it! Easy as pie.
I'm sure someone wants these for the DISNEY PRINCESS HALF in TWO WEEKS!!! So we'll run this through Monday - all entries must be recieved by midnight pacific 2/14. I'll announce the TWO winners on Tuesday, and get these shipped out so you guys can enjoy them for whatever race you have coming up.
iFitness also sent a teeny belt for Gabby. Which she LOVED!! As soon as I strapped it on her, she stuffed it full of teeny toys, and wanted to go for a run with me :D.