Gab hasn't looked sideways at fruit or veggies in weeks. I am so stoked :D.
2. I got my bib number for the Disney Princess Half Marathon... I suppose that makes it Official!!
3. You guys rock. My fundraising for Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation has gone super well, and thank you to so many of you for reposting! Link here if you've missed it.
4. Don't forget my CSN giveaway! Don't forget, you'll get an extra entry just for reposting my fundraising story! Plus, Little Fruit Fly and her mad Googling skills earned an extra 5 entries for naming Serenity as the movie I snagged my quote from :D
5. I have my first training run with PCRF this weekend, and I'm excited. It's short, so I'll have to add on a bunch of miles to hit my long run.
6. I'm trying a recipe this weekend for a potato, sausage, and kale soup, and my cousins are coming over to share it with me.
7. I took (another) night off from running yesterday, and I think it was the right choice. I've been icing, stretching, and I think I slept off an oncoming cold, but woke up today feeling fantastic.
8. I think I might go vegetarian again after I hit the farmers market this weekend.... Hmm.
9. My sister is coming to visit in 2 weeks!
and finally, but best of all...
10. We had a procedure with Gabby on Wednesday (bone marrow biopsy and lumbar puncture - ick), and found out not only are her numbers doing GREAT, her ANC number (the complicated number that's calculated based off of a lot of other stuff, but for a real definition, you can click here) is around 600. It was ZERO when we left the hospital... and, I hear, at around 750 you can start discussing with your doctor taking her out (in the shade) for walks :D.