Looking for more ways to find balance during the holidays? Click HERE for 281 FitFluential Tips!
1. Hey, remember MONTHS ago when I went to a concert? Rest assured, world, my Evan Dando obsession lives on. This song is my current repeat fave:
Lyrics HERE. (Confession: I play an Evan Dando mix on youtube all.day.long.) (Confession 2: Man, he's pretty) (Confession 3: I just gave him his own tag. ON MY BLOG. TOO MUCH)
2. We're 9 days out from Christmas. Have you finished shopping?! (Confession: I haven't)
3. I'm very, very excited to run tonight. (Confession: I'm equally feeling like I might lazy-talk myself out of it... it's been 6 weeks since I ran regularly!)
4. I haven't really posted about this much, but! Gabby is being granted a wish through the Make a Wish program. I talked about our meeting with the Wish Granter's briefly HERE. We heard back from the document coordinator this week, and they are hard at work on her wish.... TO DISNEY WORLD! Her official wish was to "meet Cinderella in the giant castle far away, because Cinderella is so beautiful". So, pretty much the cutest thing EVER. (Confession: I tried very, very hard to not influence her wish with my very obvious bias towards all things Disney - I succeeded, but #1 may have been busily showing her youtube videos of Disney World....)
5. My mom flew away last night. The girls had SO much fun with her visit.
6. I love that RunRacing lets you customize your bibs... I may have done this to the H...
7. Yeah, she's sleeping like that. No commentary needed.