1. I recieved a sticker yesterday from SUAR. That makes TWO stickers on my car, both beginning with "Shut Up".
2. My hair is a life-form of its own and must be doubling the size of my head.
3. I totally just told off a chick via email who filed a chargeback erroneously.
4. I'm THISCLOSE to talking H into letting me buy a pair of shoes for $140.
5. The fact that they are running shoes instead of fancy shoes makes me smile.
6. It's lunchtime, and Togo's has some fab mushroom and brie soup that I am loving.
7. I took #1 out for few hours one-on-one time Sunday. On the way to the car, she said, "That was fun, mama." It was a few days ago, but it still makes me happy. She's almost 12. I think my days of THAT are dwindling.
8. I wanted to go to Sbux today, but I didn't. Restraint!
9. The Disney Princess half is still at 65%. Woohoo!!
10. Thanksgiving ham is FINALLY gone!
11. Snork and I have a date tonight :D
What's making YOUR day awesome?