1. My run last night was outside.
2. It was cold, and I don't like cold.
3. I still am not crazy about running outside, but it certainly does get better each time.
4. My shins started hurting again yesterday.
5. I had been pre-emptively icing after runs, but stopped because everything seemed to be under control. Apparently... Wrong choice.
6. I haven't received my bib number for Tuesday's race, even though H has.
7. The website does say I'm registered, so I probably shouldn't be putting that on my list.
8. I still need to buy socks for Thursday. No way I'm racing without Socks.
9. The weather Thursday am? 36*. Yikes.
10. I don't know if my Black Friday promos for work are going to actually happen, and I don't like working with incompetent folks.
11. I was hoping to bust out of work early tomorrow. I got a meeting scheduled at 1. Sigh.
12. I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet. None.
13. I don't even know what I want to get my kids.
14. I've been toying with the idea of not buying them anything. Crazy, right?
15. I'm inside. It's 55 outside. I'm wearing yoga pants, a thermal tee, and wool socks. I'm still cold. 36 looks rough.
16. I have a big project at work to inish, but I've spent the las two days doing (a) a project that is not anything CLOSE to my job (but it's certainly fun), and (b) in a 6 hour meeting.
17. I'm racing in 35 hours and 25 minutes.