Thursday, November 25, 2010

Three things Thursday

Thanksgiving edition...

1. I am super grateful for... Everything. Seriously. I have no complaints, and everything is perfectly in its place.

2. I'm debating about taking a nap. On one hand, I hate napping and it always always makes me feel sleepier after. On the other, I was up at 6am to race, and have a busy night of all-night shopping ahead of me. Sigh... Decisions, decisions.

3. Luckily!! Everything I want to get my kids is on sale this weeken. By sunday, I should be done with shopping for them!!

Now, I'm going to go poke at the ham in the fridge, watch a movie with my family, and see if I can talk them all into driving to Joshua Tree on Sunday.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Did you end up taking a nap?? Did you get all of the presents for your kids?
    I love that you are thankful for everything, great perspective.

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails