Thursday, November 4, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1. I'm super, super psyched to be working with TMB Endurance Training on a training plan to get me to my goal 10K time in December. After which, you'll recall, The H says I can register for the Disney Princess Half.

2. I tried running outside again, and I still hate it. I have no sense of pace, at all, and start out stupidly fast, and then I'm miserable and end up practically crawling home the last half mile. Literally. I mean, I SAW a light changing 50 feet ahead, and I couldn't even jog over to push the cross walk button. It was ugly.

3. Today was Conditioner Only wash, take 2. So far, it's not too scary, but I'm afraid to speak too soon. Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Am I reading #2 correctly?? Can we switch skills for the winter because lawsy, I have one hell of a time cranking the treadmill over 5 mph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right?! I think I'm broken. EVERYONE I talk to says they hate the treadmill, and LOOOOOOVE outside. I'm not sure what's wrong with me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails