Tuesday, November 2, 2010

“If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.”

My goal of visiting one park in October was successful, but only kind of. I may have cheated, a little, and visited a weird park right by my house because they were having a Farmers Market, which was weird and sucky. Just like the park! Suck less, Orange County Great Park! There is not much Great about you. But it IS a park, so I'll take it!

The Hair is being a little shady lately. About 2 weeks ago, randomly, I woke up, wandered into the shower, and started washing my hair. Like, with shampoo. Just like it was the most normal thing in the world. I'm not sure how that happened. And my hair hasn't been the same since.

In fairness to The Hair, I also, randomly, decided I would play with Conditioner Only washing after that. I'm not sure why I thought that would be a good idea, after what I'd just done to it, and The Hair did not really seem to care for it. So, back to baking soda and honey next time.

Oh. Also. I hacked off a bunch, too. Like, 3-4 inches. Like, by myself. On a whim.

My poor hair. Someday, I'm guessing, it will revolt and just fall out.

October Running recap:
I logged 34 hours of running in October.
I went from running 90 sec intervals/walking 90 sec, for 2 miles, to running straight through 2.5 miles.
I went from a pace of 13:11 to 11:06.
I averaged 8.25 miles a week.

I'm 3 weeks out from the Turkey Trot.

That running skirt is practically mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails