Things I Currently Love
1. The fun folks at Juiceology sent me two flavors to check out recently.
They are DELICIOUS. The Blueberry Acai was my favorite - tangy, sweet, flavorful. Loved it. The Peach Mango was also good, but very sweet for my tastes - I tried adding some water to it, and it was better. But that's just me - I prefer to save my sweets-consumption to chocolate and baked goods. But that Blueberry Acai... I could drink that stuff like it's my job.
From their website...
All of our juices get a powerful dose of micronutrient extracts, which are designed to be easily assimilated by the digestive system.
Made from our own blends of the freshest fruits, vegetables, whole grains and herbs, these extracts boost the nutritional value of our fruit juices without boosting calories or affecting the fruits’ pure, delicious flavor.
The label and nutrition info...
Interesting. In general, I'm not a big fan of drinking your calories. I dig that there's at least some nutrition coming from this - it's not just empty calories.
Plus, they're big on sustainability, which gets them a giant thumbs up from me.
2. I got this in our Trick or Treating. Fascinating.
3. It took me awhile to get on the greek yogurt train, but this stuff is delicious.
5. My CEP Compression Socks.
6. Holiday's that I don't have off..
7. My Allied Medal Hanger....
Things I Don't Love....
1. The Jerk Shin. Did you know, no amount of KT Tape....
or even wearing Tommie Coppers....
...fixes a stress fracture?
Take THAT, Jerk Shin.