2. When we sat down to eat our yogurt, there was this furry spider on the wall INCHES FROM ME.
3. If you know me, you know I hate spiders. Hate. But #1 was laughing at me, so I stuck it out. And ate my frozen yogurt (that's half coconut with strawberries, banana, kiwi, and more coconut, and the other half is coffee with chocolate chips, which was heaven. HEAVEN.)
4. But then I lost visual on the spider. I freaked out. #1 was laughing, some more. I may have said something about how it's vital to maintain visual and keep your enemies close. But I didn't see it. So I went to take another bite.
5. Until I saw something MOVE ON MY LAP.
6. Damn spider. We had to move tables entirely. I was retreating.
7. Anyway. I made some Plátanos Maduros this weekend. Love.
Cuban food is one thing I *do* miss about living in Florida.
8. We went swimming. It was hot this weekend, I don't know if I mentioned that...
Of note, Gabby's hair is growing back in... black? Weird.
9. Well, by we, I mean The H took #2 and #3. I was still feeling a bit pukey after the hottest 10 miler ever. And #1 took advantage of that by watching Ghost Adventures with me.
10. We also played Candyland. I might have had The H stack the deck.
11. Rose challenged everyone to do 26.2 pushups yesterday. I kicked that goal right in the face and did 97. The Suck Less Challenge is back on. And then I collapsed on to the ground. But not before showing off the hint of muscle. 6 weeks, and this is what I've got?! I'll take it... I guess.
12. What else did I kick right in the face? My $2000 fundraising goal!
You can still donate, HERE!
13. That Run Disney annoucement? Underwhelming. But I'm in anyway. Because (a) it's local, and (b) I cannot resist Disney. Who else is in?!
And, hey, Don't forget to enter my Giveaway HERE! Have a great Tuesday!