1. Baby has about 14 meds to take daily. It's a fight, every single time. We've tried playing, distraction, mixing. She hates it. All of it. She says they're all gross. Which I don't entirely buy, because she also said chocolate milk was gross, so I think she's just being difficult. And I get it, really. I'm sure she's feeling out of control, and grasping to whatever she can. But lordy. So frustrating.
2. I intended to run the FYTO5K. However, I had a spectacular meltdown that involved me being incredibly snippy to the H for a reason that was (a) ridiculous, and (b) not even his fault. It was not my proudest moment. Anyway. Big, fat, DNS for this.
3. I am ITCHING to go run. I am hoping to get at least some miles in this week, and re-start my training plan next week.
4. I'm still undecided on the Princess half. H says I should. But right now, I don't even want to leave the hospital when it's my turn to go home. I'm sure I will be less clingy 7 weeks from now. Right?
4a. The dumb thing is, Baby barely likes me. She really prefers her dad.
5. I am like a black hole of birth certificates. Seriously. I lose them on a regular basis. Which is supremely inconvenient since 4/5 of my family is from another state. Ironically? Ive yet to misplace #2's birth certificate, which is the only one I could replace here on short notice.
6. I've had so.much.coffee in the last week. It's painful to think about.
7. I've been mentally going through all of the things I wanted to do this year - camping, yosemite, maybe Utah/grand canyon. At first I was stoked because, with the exception of skipping our Florida trip, everything else was okay (provided Baby's numbers are cooperating). Until I remembered she also has to be careful about sun exposure. Sigh.