1. This guy.
5. That we can play in the snow, wearing tank tops.
6. That I made these chocolate caramel shortbreads at Christmastime.
7. Running my first trail half with Rose.
8. Telling tiny Becka to run next to this very, very tall woman. Also, that B's singlet makes her look like an iPod.
9. Animal Kingdom during Goofy.
10. Team Gab (not so) Virtual Run, joined by Sheila (+kids), Sarah, and Traci.
11. The Team Gab IRL team at PCRF Reaching for the Cure races.
12. Running through Epcot at mile 26, in 85* weather + humidity, and it was the happiest run ever.
13. That we had hair styling night. Because there was enough hair to be styled.
14. This girl amazes me with her cleverness.
15. Running through the (second) happiest place on earth, so early that the castle is lit up like it's nighttime.
16. Snow playing and hiking here in February.
17. This magical Wish Trip.
18. This might be my most favorite character race picture ever. B and Krissy were the funnest.
19. I really, really kind of loved running through the raging river during CIM.
20. I think I hid it, but this poster during mile 8 at Eugene from Maureen's kiddo made me a little teary behind the laughing.
21. Running Ragnar SoCal with Team Nuun.
22. As great as they were, Van Awesome will always have my heart.
23. This was the Best.
24. Kids are hiiiiilarious.
25. I love this castle.
26. Oh, Rose. She has the funnest ideas.
27. I have really great friends.
28. January's #RunALLTheDisney project was so fun.
29. VooDoo Trifecta.
30. Not every day you get to run with an Olympian through the happiest place on earth....
31. Being a San Francisco Marathon Ambassador is GREAT.
32. Waking up to this view from my tent a few week ago.
33. Disney World Tour de Cupcake.
34. Opening the new Disney Store with Make a Wish.
35. All of everything with these people.
Your turn! Tell me awesome things YOU remember.