Monday, December 10, 2012

Plan for the Week

CIM recovery has gone pretty well. I feel good, and nothing feels like it's injured or needs rest. I reverse-tapered last week, and it wasn't terrible.

I spent the entire week eating ridiculous things, and saying, "But I JUST ran a marathon!". Yeah. A week, and a jillion calories ago, lady. STOP IT.

Food is just so delicious.

Tuesday: Super easy pace with my neighbor. Felt good - a little tight, but nothing funky.
Saturday: 5 miles, with 4x800. I did the 800's at my 10k goal pace, and it was HARD. My legs are still sleepy.
Sunday: 11 easy miles on the treadmill, watching Alias.
21 miles total

Sadly, I think CIM wrecked my beloved Glycerin's - my feet were pretty achy about 8 miles in, which has NEVER happened with that shoe. Boo.

This week...
Tuesday: 7 miles, strides
Thursday: 7 miles easy
Saturday: 10k... with a PR attempt?? Maaaaaybe?
Sunday: 16 miles ugggghhhhhh

Next time I think marathons 5 weeks apart is a good plan, I hope someone kicks me.

********************************************************************************

Over the weekend, we took Gabby and #2 to a birthday party...
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
I MADE THAT BOW. Be impressed. I also made that kid, but the bow is bigger than her head.
 
...while #1 and I headed to the mall to see Breaking Dawn.

Except the theater was closed, along with THE ENTIRE FOOD COURT, due to a power outage. What the heck, Irvine.

We spent the time instead shopping for Christmas presents for everyone....
668E47D6-066D-4E65-A856-6278A4D4F398-1128-00000177E2775041-1
Gift wrapping benefits a local high school's Make a Wish fundraiser - winning for lazy-yet-charitable people!
...and for meeeee
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

It was a good weekend to be me.

9 comments:

  1. Really love the caption under Gabby's photo. Made me LOL with coffee in my mouth, not good.

    What's your next marathon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Alias. And Lulu. It was a good week to be you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a pretty bow and a cute kid :)

    Looks like you made out really well shopping. I hope I get to a Lulu store someday. or maybe not I might not have any money left when I get out of there

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a pretty bow and a cute kid :)

    Looks like you made out really well shopping. I hope I get to a Lulu store someday. or maybe not I might not have any money left when I get out of there

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a pretty bow and a cute kid :)

    Looks like you made out really well shopping. I hope I get to a Lulu store someday. or maybe not I might not have any money left when I get out of there

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bow and the kid are pretty awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice shopping! I had a bad shopping experience Saturday but then was avenged on Sunday when I got 3 pr jeans for 40% off! (First pairs since 2008...so overdue).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am the laziest present-wrapper EVER. People are lucky if I even re-use a gift bag.

    I'm the worst.

    Gabs is adorable, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't run a marathon, and yet I'm eating my weight in Miracle Bars.

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails