1. Last week, I skipped Suck Less program. Again. Looks like May is the month of Sucking More. I did cycle, Thursday for 45 min and Sunday am for an hour. It's still not really fun, but it'll do. And, I refuse to wear anything fun or look cute. No knee socks or running skirts for the bike. Just as a protest.
3. Let's talk about The Ankle. I don't know what its problem is, but I am over.it. It's not swollen, at all. It's not bruised. All I know is I still can't run - I tried to jog an easy mile on Sunday before the cycle, but quit at a quarter mile. It wasn't even hurting yet, but it was definitely getting there. By the end of the day, I was limping.
3a. This marks over 2 weeks of resting it. No running. None. And it still sucks.
3b. I've tried icing, and no difference. I've been wearing KT Tape, but I'm not sure if it's helping or not...
3c. This is the offending body part:
3d. I thought the wedges were helping, but now they're not. I spoke too soon about my hidden medical talents.
3e. I am at a loss, and greatly annoyed.
4. This all is looking very, very shady for Corona del Mar 5K in 2 weeks. Unless you're my friend's husband and were planning on me kicking your ass. Then it looks really, really good.
5. Because I'm not running, I guess I should also be more careful about what I'm eating. Since I'm not training, no need to eat like I am, right? Bleh. Welcome back, SparkPeople.
6. I spent all of Friday, part of Sunday, and most of yesterday undoing a project that I just did at work. Why? Not because I'm stupid. But because my boss gave me poor directions. And despite me telling her, several times, that it was wrong, she insisted she was right. But she wasn't. Thanks, chick.
7. Outsourced and Human Target got cancelled?! WTF.
8. Remember how, back in March, #1 was supposed to spend a week on a pretty island? But I had to go pick her up because she got sick? That sucked.
8a. She was supposed to ride her bike to Newport Back Bay today for another 6th grade field trip. Except, today? This is happening...
8b. This creeper has been creeping up my office window all day. I'm not sure where he thinks he's going...
10. My SIL invited us to meet her up in Yosemite in a few weeks. We can't. I'm sad.
Lest I be all whining and pouting....
1. My mom sent us some goodies that she made for the kids...
Allied Medal Hangers?
2. This is pretty much the best thing I've ever had in my life.