2. Plan for this week:
Monday - Suck Less Program
Tuesday - 5 miles easy
Wednesday - Suck Less Program, Yoga (see how I keep putting it there, like it could happen?)
Thursday - 5 miles, hills or temp. Tough saying.
Friday - Suck Less Program Saturday - 8.5 with PCRF
Suck less at hydrating - 64oz a day.
3. Saturday was an ugly day in the Giraffy household. We got report cards Friday, and they were less than stellar. Not awful, but certainly not what 1 & 2 are capable of, or what I expect from them. TV, video games, and computer times were cut waaaaaaaaay back.
That led to some unrest throughout the day.
Then we went to Target, and things started to unravel. And resulted in 1 & 2 screaming at each other in the kitchen because they both think the other is awful and annoying the worst sister E V A H. Drama queens.
4. I had some conversation Friday with someone that cemented one of the reasons I live here and how much better my life has been since coming here.
5. I finally caught up on Community last night. WHY is Joel McHale making his hair look dumb?
7. After spending hours stalking random blogs of people in Kings Canyon and Yosemite and Sequoia, I've decided I want to hike the John Muir Trail. I'm betting it's not going to happen this year.
8. After much deliberation, during which I pouted and melted down about wanting to spend spring break somewhere in mountains, with giant trees, on the water, I had a really tough time balancing that with the billions of dollars it would take to fill up my mini van and trek up to what I deemed "Pretty Enough" (read, 5 hours away). So, I think we're going to San Diego, and hitting the zoo, if Gab's doctor approves.
Not quite the same.