It's been a busy month!
I have things, floating about in my head, that I'll blog about in rapid-fire succession. True story.
So, a good place to start is always a list, right?
This is what I've checked off of my 30 Goals of Summer:
1. Gym has been a win the last few weeks - WIN!
5. Camped once, and looking for a second location to pull in my part two.
7. I've checked out books, AND returned them on time. WIN!
8. I've read 2 books in the last 3 weeks. Close!
19. We visited Yosemite National Park in July. June and July - WIN!
22. I've gotten down to about 80 hours of vacation time! WIN!
23. FB Friends list down to 100. WIN!
27. Camping gear is also organized. WIN!
29. Kids have been in bed by 10 unless we have other plans that have us out of the house. WIN!
30. I'm really, really trying. REALLY. Almost partial maybe possible win.
31. Bread - WIN!!