My 30 things I vow to do this summer.
1. Gym. 3x's per week. Again. (so far, this is getting done!)
2. Go Veg, full time.
3. Family veg meals 3x's per week. Bwaahaaaa. They will eventually be converted.
4. Take kidlets hiking, once a week.
5. Camp, twice. At least? Ambitious? Maybe. (camped once in July!)
6. Bring lunch to work - ok to slide once a week. No exceptions, no excuses.
7. Suck less at being a responsible library patron. ie,
8. Read more - one book per week.
9. Cook one meal a week with kidlets.
10. Try cooking in bulk!
11. Pick up a new ingredient, and USE it.
12. Call my parents once a week.
13. Invite the cousins over more.
14. Find a big-girl pre-school for Baby.
15. Roll out no 'poo to kidlets.
16. Plant an herb garden.
17. PLAN a veg garden.
18. Red meat down to once per week (for the fam, none for me!).
19. Visit 1 new park in
20. Update my resume.
21. Cut coffee. Switch to tea.
22. Use some of my 90 vacation hours that I've accumulated. Down to 80!
23. Trim my FB friends list of folks that annoy me. Under 100!!
24. Do another 5K.
25. Use sunscreen! (I am still a failure at this.)
26. Declutter the closets!
27. Organize outdoors stuff -
28. Get rid of shoes I haven't worn in last 6 months. Sigh.
29. Consistent bed time, all three kids, all summer. So far, so good!!
30. Be less judgey. I swear it. Sigh. This one is tough.
Edited: I'm being ambitious. 31. Bake an edible loaf of bread. SUCCESS!!!