Monday, January 31, 2022

Banff Marathon Training - Week 3 PFTW

 Last week...

Drove up to Lake Pflugerville to run my "long" lol run with my running group friends, and drop by Target since I was "in town". It took me five minutes to de-ice my windshield before driving there, and by the end I felt overdressed in my long capris and tank. 

We did 80/20 intervals, because one of us read a book and now want to experiment with different intervals. Didn't love it, but wasn't the worst, so... 

I registered for a couple things this spring to fill in my training plan - Wanderlust Half Marathon and (take 2) Wildflower 25k. I live about 10 minutes away from the park that hosts Wildflower, so it'd be crazy not to do it?

This week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails