Monday, July 20, 2015

PFTW #7

Last week:
Monday: lower body/HIIT
Tuesday: upper body, 4 miles "fast" (with The H), and it was awful
Wednesday: HIIT/abs
Thursday: 30 min cardio, 20 min yoga, 3 miles easy
Friday: XC "fundraiser"

Saturday: stretch/yoga, 5 miles at Peters Canyon with ex-neighbor Will. This was Will's first real trail running experience, and I was afraid it would scare him away. Lucky for meeeee, he says he'd do it again :D. 
Sunday:3 miles, lower body

Total: 15 miles. #elite.

It rained, rained, rained, RAINED all weekend, and it was GLORIOUS, if you can overlook the soul-crushing humidity. Turns out, I can't, so while I adore the rain and thunder, I was just the whiniest jerk yesterday while I lounged around complaining about the heat. 

I'm so weak. 

This week!

Monday: Upper body (I just finished this, and I'm pretty sure I cannot move the rest of the day)
Tuesday: 4 miles, lower body
Wednesday: upper body, cardio; 5 miles
Thursday: HIIT/abs
Friday: rest
Saturday: stretch/yoga; 6 miles
Sunday: lower body, 3 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails