Monday, June 22, 2015

PFTW #5

Hiiiiii!

Man, last week was nuts.

Monday: nothing
Tuesday: um nothing
Wednesday: 3 miles, easy pace, with The H; arms
Thursday: XC Parent Meeting it's the most wonderful time of the yeaaaaaarrrr!
Friday: oops, nothing again
Saturday: 6 miles. SIX!
Sunday: 2 miles

I met up with ex-neighbor Will and his friend Shannon for an easy jaunt through Shady Canyon, which is not Shady (canyon of LIES).
So pretty. I suddenly remembered that I Really Love Running!

And Sunday, I ran into some sketchy characters on the bike path.
I really hate birds :(

This week....
Monday: rest haha
Tuesday: arms/core, 4 miles
Wednesday: legs
Thursday: arms/core, 4 miles
Friday: rest
Saturday: 6 miles
Sunday: 2 miles


2 comments:

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails