Thursday, March 20, 2014

Three Thing Thursday

1. Hi!

2. It's been awhile, eh? This is what I've generally been up to, starting from most recent backwards:

look! Sunny, in SoCal.
Collecting eyeball lasers from #1 at track events
spring has sprung on the trails
Coaster Run at Knotts! Another great Renegade Race Series event.
#2 is training, too!
Beautiful beachy weddings
ZION!

And, #1 won the 1600 and 3200 in her first pre-season track event. This qualified her for Indoor State Champs, which was a FREAKING DEBACLE. 
3. And now we're all caught up!

I've finally started coming out of the running funk, and have a couple races on my calendar, so I thought I'd dust this sucker off and get back at it.

What have you been up to?


11 comments:

Becka said...

I have missed you :D

Steph @ Steph Runs On said...

I am so glad you posted!

#2 looks fierce in that photo.

JustTrying Kim said...

Hey, wait, do I know you?

Susan said...

I love your spring photos!

Alene Gone Bad said...

Yay! You're back. I missed your posts. Great pics of the kids. Looks like you're all about track now. And #1: WOW! Looks like everyone is doing well.

Skelton Adventures 2 said...

Woot! Woot! You're back. Congrats to #1....so fast. And #2 looks like she's in flight in that photo.

Julie16750 said...

It's about damn time

laura pignataro said...

Your girls look awesome and fast!

BabyWeightMyFatAss said...

Glad to see you posting!!

Elizabeth said...

yay!!! so glad to see you post again :)

Allan Marsh said...

I enjoy reading stories about athletes. For me one of the most effective motivational tools is to learn the others' experience. The following resource was also of great help for me - http://bit.ly/Qh9G8S. Among other interesting things, I have also read there about the importance of proper nutrition. I even started taking pre-workout supplement they wrote about. I was pleasantly surprised when I've noticed the first results. My strength and endurance went up, making my workouts much more effective. My shape has improved and I've even lost weight without any special diet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails